Contact Us About a Position
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for achieving individual sales goals. You will manage assigned resources and territory to ensure long-term business development and sales growth. Your mission will be to develop accounts via prospecting and strategic marketing. This is an outside sales position; past sales experience is required.
Must be aggressive and hardworking
Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Self-starter, ability to plan and implement territory sales strategy with limited supervision
Ability to thrive in a competitive, goal-driven environment
Ability to cold call and prospect for sales leads
Must have a proven track record in this industry
We are looking for a hard-working, talented and bright individual with a mechanical aptitude and outstanding customer service skills.
- Mechanically Inclined
- Excellent customer service
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving
- Time management skills
- Desire to learn and improve
- Working knowledge of computer systems such as Microsoft, Apple and common network problems
- Provides copier repair service to existing accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedule; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
- Performs preventative maintenance and repair services on office equipment by analyzing system problems; troubleshooting, ordering and gathering components and parts; completing installation; performing tests.
- Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements.
- Documents service and installation actions by entering data and, completing reports.
- Works together in a teamwork environment with dispatchers, service manager, and other customer service staff.
- Experience with Cannon and Konica Minolta products a plus!
- Must be adept at using computers and able to perform basic print and scan connectivity installations. Additional IT skills preferred.
- Must have electronic and mechanical troubleshooting ability.
- Certified A+ or equivalent training preferred.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes:
- Matching 401k
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Cell Phone Provided
- Company Car Provided (after probation period)
- Ongoing Training Provided
For a confidential interview, please submit the form on the right or email your resume to email@example.com with your position of interest in the subject line.